Thursday, January 28, 2010

Marathon Tutus

Hello all,

I know not much progresss on the website or blogging but it's in my thoughts.  Got a lot going on around here...I Can't give you all the details yet, but soon. Other than the normal tutu orders for birthdays I have been a busy little tutu guru the last month..

A few tidbits of information to hold you all over until better blog topics.....

Projects in the works:



   ~BooKoos of Tutus just finished a pair of tutus for San Fran and we have been given the title of official TuTu supplier of whippersnappers studios. They are awesome and a have locations in: Bend, OR, San Francisco, CA, Keller, TX and more locations set to open throughout 2010

     I am pretty darn proud that my little tutus will be helping capture the magic. I Love whippersnappers, we have been taking Livi there since we moved to Oregon and I am honored to be part of there family! Check them out: http://www.whippersnappers.com/How_We_Make_Magic/default.aspx

     ~Thinking this spring I will have enough money saved up to do a professional full photo shoot for the website. This may involve a casting call so bend oregon tutu fans let me know if you are interested.

     ~Another cool bit of information that I am super excited about. I am making a set of TuTus for two ladies(yes grown up little girls) to wear while they are participating in a half marathon in March in Alanta....I think with the fun these ladies will have they call definately call it HotLanta.
  
  I am anxiously awaiting the supplies to finish tutu #2 of the set but here is a sneaky peak of our fun, funky, fab-U-los Wild Strawberry Zebra tutu, it's partner in crime will be a sour appletini tutu...How can they not do well looking so yummy




Don'w worry I am going to do a full blog about this with updates on how our tutu friends did

Well I promised my little lady a playdate outside there is only so much one can tutu and twirl indoors until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment